advertise with

Consider Professional Help When Applying For A Spouse Visa Or 457 Visa

When deciding to move to another country either for work or to join your partner, the visa application may be one of the most important things that you need to look into in order to ensure your application is accepted and visa is granted. For either of these applications, for a spouse visa or 457 visa, it might be a good idea to consider going in for professional help.

The process involved getting a spouse visa or 457 visa is a tedious one, involving a lot of paperwork. A qualified solicitor whose expertise lies in dealing with such visa applications can help expedite the process and ensure a smooth and seamless transition from the initial application to the finalization.

You may have a lot of questions concerning the application and your eligibility to apply. These can be addressed by the professional and qualified personnel that you hire.

You may have concerns regarding the application process for a spouse visa. Letís try to see what this entails. When you apply for a spouse visa, you apply for a temporary and a permanent visa, which means† that you will be granted a temporary spouse visa if you meet all the legal criteria required for the grant of the visa, till a decision is made on your permanent spouse visa application. Usually a permanent spouse visa will not be granted until the lapse of two years from your initial application.

Again, if you have questions with regard to 457 visa, a certified individual can help answer them. Some of the things that they might help you understand include the different types of business or skill visas available.

Considering there are many classes and subclasses of business or business skills visas available, only a professional would be able to help you identify which one would suit you the best. This again would depend on a variety of factors, such as whether you are sponsored by an employer or whether you are self-employed.

In Australia, there is a Skilled Migration Program under which you may qualify for other skilled visas, besides the professional visa. This Program is for people who obtained their qualifications in Australia or overseas, or who are sponsored by a State or Territory for regional employment or are not sponsored and who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia. Possession of the skills and qualifications for an occupation listed on the Australian Skilled Occupation List will help you qualify for this program. Though some visas are granted initially on a temporary basis, there are others that can result in a permanent visa straight away. Your professional aid can help you figure which option among the range of options is great and might be suitable for you at present and also in the future. They can help you determine whether you have the required skills and qualifications for an occupation that is on the Skilled Occupation List and advise you on how you can obtain recognition of your skills and qualifications in Australia.

Professional help can, thus, ease the whole process of applying for a spouse visa or 457 visa.

†Learn more about spouse visa and 457 visa by consulting a professional today.