If you have, or are considering implementing website there are several steps you can take to help ensure that your site is found, across all major search engines, by those who are looking for it. Effective search-engine ranking. Here are list of onsite (code and content of your church website) optimization:
- Make sure your key phrase appears in the title tag of your page. The title tag displays the page title that appears at the top of the browser when visiting a page. This can be easily overlooked as it is not a part of the content body itself.
- While some search engines no longer take the keyword and description meta tags into account, there are still some that do. It's responsible design practice to populate these tags. Found in the HTML code, they are located in the same general area as the title tag, so checking them at the same time is convenient and fast. Make sure that your key phrase(s) appears in the title, as one of the meta tag keywords, and part of the meta-tag description for that page.
- Make sure that your key phrase appears as close to the top of your actual content as possible, and preferably formatted as Heading 1. If this is not possible, make sure it appears as soon as possible after the beginning, and format it differently (larger, more prominently) than surrounding text.
- Naturally disperse your key phrase throughout the content. There is no hard and fast rule other than don't overdo it. Search engine spiders love real content, but they don't like keyword stuffing. In a normal page you should naturally have several mentions of that key phrase throughout the content without even trying.
- If you have images on your page, it can be helpful to use the "alt tag" for these images for key-phrase inclusion. Do this, but do it sparingly, again, avoiding unnatural-appearing keyword stuffing.
- Finally, your key phrase should also appear as close to the last words on the page as possible. (Hint: a copyright notice is ideal for this)
The Secret of Domain Optimization
ongsono.com is not same as www.ongsono.com so that you have to make it same with redirection.
Header Optimization Tips
The header tags (H1, H2, H3 and so on) alert search engine spiders of the relevancy of the content that follows the heading tag.
The secret of Images Optimization
Since google can not read content in image, we have to optimize how we serve image, so that google know what is the images about