Some useful hints for web page development below are taken from software quality aspects but they apply to the development of websites as well. They are described in terms of web page development:
- Reliability: Is the website reliable? Do faults allow for the system to continue running?
- Robustness: How does the website respond to incorrect input?
- Performance: How fast does the web page respond to user’s actions? Is it efficient in processing requests and inputs?
- Usability: Is the website easy to navigate and understand?
- Maintainability: Is the website easy to change? Can new functionality be added?
- Portability: What software requirements does the website require? Will this limit the amount of potential users?
- Understandability: How well do you understand the website you’ve developed?
How to increase google page rank?
here is few tips and trick to Increase your website Google Page Rank step by step
What is Google Page Rank?
PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web.
Using CSS to Minimize Page Load Time
web speed access is important for both spider bot or human to access your website. use CSS to reduce page load time.