Here are some tips on how you can make it to the top of the list of search engines, and use your SEO techniques to benefit your web site and your company
- If you have an existing web site and domain, just optimize the one that you currently have instead of purchasing a new domain.
- Know who your target audience is and aim for them. If you are in the manufacturing industry and a user types in your product in a search engine, then you would immediately have your target right in front of you.
- Search for the right keyword. You should be creative, persistent and flexible when looking for the keyword or keyword phrases to use in optimizing your web site.
- Consider your target market when designing your web site. The design itself would include the general theme of the web site. You should also pay attention to smaller details such as color and font style and size.
- Concentrate on the web site content. Regularly update the content of your web site so that old and new users can find something new when browsing through your site.
Header Optimization Tips
The header tags (H1, H2, H3 and so on) alert search engine spiders of the relevancy of the content that follows the heading tag.
URL Structure Optimization Tips
A few simple URL structure best practices your site can avoid or overcome many indexing issues.
Some tips to speed up your website
Your website is too slow ? Try these tips to improve your website speed.