Although there are many online services and software packages that can quickly mass-submit your site to large number of search engines and directories for you, you should submit your site manually to the major search engines.
Here the links to submit your site manually to many search engines:
- Google URL Submission - FREE - You don't need to submit your site to Google (they prefer that you don't). Eventually, Google will find your site and index it on its own. At this time, it takes up to eight weeks or longer to get a new site listed on Google. If you need to get on Google faster, consider running an AdWords pay-per-click program.
- Yahoo! URL Submission - FREE - Yahoo! will index your site in as little as 2 to 5 days.
- MSN URL Submission - FREE
- AOL Search URL Submission - FREE -All AOL user-submitted Web content is maintained by the Open Directory Project (http://www.dmoz.org), which is run by a staff of volunteer editors who will accept or reject sites at their discretion.
- Excite.com Paid Inclusion - Charges a fee ($49.95 for one url) for guaranteed inclusion within 72 hours.
Factors that affect search engine ranking
here is a list of 10 factors than can truly affect your search engine ranking. this factor is really important
How do you identify a Search Engine Robot?
Search engines send out what are called spiders, crawlers or robots to visit your site and gather web pages
Search Engine Marketing Services
Search engine marketing services will show the success or failure of an online business venture.