Here are some tips to help you design landing pages that convert visitors who click through your PPC ads:
- Create specific landing pages for each PPC ad. Individual landing pages allow you to tailor the pages to specific audiences, which can increase your chance of conversion.
- Quickly orient the visitor with the purpose of the landing page by using direct and concise headlines. When users click through an ad to your landing page, they must immediately see that the page will help them reach whatever goal they have in mind. If they don’t see this, they’ll just click back to their search results.
- Don’t overcrowd your landing pages. Too much information, too many graphics, and too many multimedia elements can make it difficult for users to load your landing page. Even if they do load it, they’re likely to become sidetracked by overstimulation. Keep pages clean and include plenty of white space.
- Include everything that visitors need to complete a conversion. That means users should be able to sign up for your newsletter, make a purchase, or fill out a form, all on the landing page. If users have to click much deeper into your site, you may lose them.
- Test, test, test. You’ll hear that mantra over and over again associated with many different SEO strategies. For landing pages, you may have to test several versions before you find one that works for the ad you’re currently running. Then, when you change the ad, the landing page will need to change, too. It’s an ongoing process that’s never quite finished
Header Optimization Tips
The header tags (H1, H2, H3 and so on) alert search engine spiders of the relevancy of the content that follows the heading tag.
URL Structure Optimization Tips
A few simple URL structure best practices your site can avoid or overcome many indexing issues.
Some tips to speed up your website
Your website is too slow ? Try these tips to improve your website speed.