Onpage optimization is still important, but just not nearly as important as offpage optimization. You should do both.
- Include your keywords in your page title
- Use the '|' symbol to separate words
- Use only your main keywords. Don't use filler words. The '|' character will act as a filler
- Use <h1> and <h2> header tags
- Bold, italicize, and underline some keywords
- Place your main keyword at the beginning and end of your webpage
- Include your keyword in the copyright footer of your webpage
- Use <alt> image tags and include your keyword, plus the word "image" or "graphic" etc.
That's the basics of SEO that you MUST do to rank well. In the following chapters we're going to dive into a few of the more advanced SEO techniques that will catapult you into the top 10 search results of ANY search engine.
The Secret of Domain Optimization
ongsono.com is not same as www.ongsono.com so that you have to make it same with redirection.
Header Optimization Tips
The header tags (H1, H2, H3 and so on) alert search engine spiders of the relevancy of the content that follows the heading tag.
The secret of Images Optimization
Since google can not read content in image, we have to optimize how we serve image, so that google know what is the images about