If you have try increase your website traffic with online tools but failed, it is the best way to try offline marketing to promote your website and the will increase your website, below are 7 tips for your to increase your website traffic without internet :
- Go beyond the electronic medium and into the print medium. Advertise in local newspapers, business brochures, magazines, nationwide publications and mail-drop literature. And don't forget the perennial favorite, the good old Yellow Pages™ - printed version naturally!
- Small business cards left in cafés, on signboards, exchanged at meetings etc.
- Use local resources such as clubs, libraries and community centers for non-profit website awareness raising.
- Participate on message boards. Post answers to other people's questions, ask questions and post appropriate information. Include your signature file containing your website's URL at the end of all your postings.
- Start your own online discussion community. It could be an online message board, e-mail discussion list or chat room. When people get involved in your community, they will regularly return to communicate with others.
- Use word of mouth. Tell everyone you know about your website, give out business cards to passers-by in the street, and so on. You might even want to run a guerrilla marketing program!
- Use your car, especially if your website is area-specific (e.g. a website detailing local events or selling local services). Get some vinyl decals or bumper stickers created and turn your car into a moving advertisement, literally driving traffic to your web site!
Increase Traffic To Your Website
Here's how to get tons of visitors to your website without spending any money
Website Design to Increase Traffic
Nowdays Most Web sites are ranked according to their layout, is your website attractive and easy to use?
Tips To Increase Your Website Traffic
Here are some tips for you to bring traffic to your site free of charge.