Here are things that you must not do in manipulation search engine. please beware of it, or your website may get banned by some search engine.
- Trick search engines by imbedding hidden keywords in your web site. This is a practice that will very likely get you banned by most search engines.
- Artificially generate links to your site from unrelated sites for the purpose of increasing your ranking based on link analysis. Most search engines have a built-in mechanism that will detect this type of deceptive practice.
- Artificially generate traffic to your web site so that it appears more popular than it is. Again, there are safeguards in place to prevent this from happening, and if you trip those safeguards, you could end up on the banned list for many search engines.
- Force your web site to appear in search engine rankings by submitting the site repeatedly for inclusion in the rankings. A good general rule of thumb is that you should submit your site once and then wait at least six weeks before submitting it again. Submitting it repeatedly will, again, only lead to something nasty like being banned from the search engine.
- Expect search engines to automatically rank you at the top of your topic, category, or keyword as soon as the site is picked up. It could take a little time to build the “status” that you need to reach a high search engine ranking. Remember, SEO is a process.
Factors that affect search engine ranking
here is a list of 10 factors than can truly affect your search engine ranking. this factor is really important
How do you identify a Search Engine Robot?
Search engines send out what are called spiders, crawlers or robots to visit your site and gather web pages
Search Engine Marketing Services
Search engine marketing services will show the success or failure of an online business venture.