What factors make a site vulnerable to Panda? To answered this question we need think of a number of factors that Google might be able to measure to define low quality, including:
- A high % of duplicate content. This might apply to a page, a site or both. If it’s a site measure then that might contribute to each page’s evaluation.
- A low amount of original content on a page or site.
- A high % (or number) of pages with a low amount of original content.
- A high amount of inappropriate (they don’t match the search queries a page does well for) adverts, especially high on the page.
- Page content (and page title tag) not matching the search queries a page does well for.
- Unnatural language on a page including heavy-handed on-page SEO.
- High bounce rate on page or site.
- Low visit times on page or site.
- Low % of users returning to a site.
- Low clickthrough % from Google’s results pages (for page or site).
- High % of boilerplate content (the same on every page).
- Low or no quality inbound links to a page or site (by count or %).
- Low or no mentions or links to a page or site in social media and from other sites
How to increase google page rank?
here is few tips and trick to Increase your website Google Page Rank step by step
What is Google Page Rank?
PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web.
What Is Google Panda?
Google Panda has become better to refine the search results by pushing duplicate and copied content down the ladder