There are many different ways to find keywords for your website. Some good keyword ideas are:
- Words people would search for to find your product
- Problems your prospective customers may be trying to solve with your product or service (even if they do not know you exist)
- Keyword tags on competitors websites
- Visible page copy on competitors websites
- Related search suggestions on top search engines (such as Teoma or Yahoo!)
- Related term suggestion at smaller engines such as Gigablast and Vivisimo
- Keyword groupings via tools such as Google Sets
- Keyword suggestion tools
Meta Keywords Tag Optimization
The meta keywords tag is not supported by many major search engines. While it is important to choose the correct keywords for your page.
Finding keywords more ways with wordtracker has a number of other search tools available,
Find Best Keywords
It would be a waste of your time to optimize your website for keywords that are not even being searched for.