"Error 404: Page Not Found" is a blessing that most Webmasters curse. Why? Getting a visitor on any page of your site is fantastic! Don't blow the opportunity. Not only can you make your "404" page a valuable sales tool, you can use the following search engine optimization techniques to attract customers in droves.
- Use your main keyword in your title, add a "pipe" (usually above the Enter key) and then use your secondary keyword. Here's as example for an SEO site "SEO | Search Engine Optimization Tips"
- Add some keyword rich content using one to two keywords for the page. If you have less than 250 words on the page, just use one keyword and use it no more than three times total. Bold the first use and italicize the second or third use. Keep in mind this is an "inactive" page so simply tell the visitor what your site is about and whet their appetite with a good description.
- Add your site's standard navigation system (bar, column, etc.) as mentioned above.
- Make the look and feel of the customized 404 page match your main site as closely as possible with a template, matched palette, cascading style sheets, etc.
- Create a link to the site map page if available, and make the link easy to find. You want your visitor off the 404 page and into your main content as quickly as possible.
How to increase google page rank?
here is few tips and trick to Increase your website Google Page Rank step by step
What is Google Page Rank?
PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web.
Using CSS to Minimize Page Load Time
web speed access is important for both spider bot or human to access your website. use CSS to reduce page load time.