Writing or hiring is the slow way to create content. Using someone else’s content now that’s the quick way. See the following list of quick content sources for your site.
- Open content and copyleft: This is an unusual new movement probably based on the old Internet maxim, “Information wants to be free.”
- Search pages: You can search at a site to generate a search-results page with your favorite keywords.
- Press releases: You may be able to find press releases related to your area of business. These are copyright free, and you can use them as you wish.
- A Q&A area on your site: This is a way to serve your site visitors and get keywords onto the site.
- Forums or message boards: With forums and message boards on your site, your visitors create the keywords for you.
- Blogs: From the term Weblogs, these journals provide another way to let people create content for you.
URLs and Duplicate Content
The risk and benefit of using URLs and Duplicate Content in your website.
Optimize Website Content
The content on your site is the main draw for visitors. Website Content is a king.
Effect Of Duplicate Content
Many people opt to purchase bits of content, or even scrape content from other web sites to help populate their own.