Here are a few tips how can you avoid working with Black Hat Search Engine Optimization companies
- If they promise you #1 search engine ranking, don't walk--RUN away! Not even Google itself can guarantee a ranking position!
- Did the SEO Company contact you? If so, you should question that, in and of itself, since most reputable SEO Companies are too busy to query website owners for SEO work.
- Ask someone to refer a good SEO company locally, or interview a company you find on the internet and find out how they operate. Research. Don't trust blindly.
- If you don't know HTML, you can ask someone you know who has experience with HTML to view the source codes on websites that the SEO company has optimized.
- If you find tiny text, invisible text or you notice that the page background is the same color as the font, then you stand the chance of having your page banned from Google Search.
- Get References!
- If you get stuck and you need a consultation, contact us. We offer complimentary 15 minute consultations on web design and search engine optimization.
Avoid Using Frame
Using frame or iframe can cause problem with your website to SEO.
Avoid Using Stop Words For Your Keyword
Avoid Using Stop Words For Your Keyword, because stop word are ignored
Avoid Using Hidden And Tiny text
There will be big trouble when using Hidden And Tiny text in your website.